January 3, 2019
2609 Ellsworth Street #104 – 3bd/1ba – $4,800 – Avail Now or May / June 2019
How to View this Unit:
This apartment is being painted / cleaned. Please visit the leasing office to checkout keys (see details below).
2609 Ellsworth Street #104
– 3-Bedroom / 1-Bath, 865 sq feet
– $4,800 / month, $7,000 Security Deposit
– Available Now for short-term lease ending May 31, 2019
– Available for May 1st or June 1st Move-in – Lease Ending May 24, 2020
– 1-Year Renewal Option Available at Lease End
– Utilities Included: Water, Garbage
– No Pets / No Smoking
Spacious 3-bedroom floorplan available at the Vanguard Apartment complex for Summer 2019 move-in. This apartment features hardwood floors and large open layout.
Kitchen was previously updated to feature granite countertops and includes appliances (fridge, sink disposal, and electric stove/oven). Cabinets above and below the counters provide lots of storage space for everyday kitchen essentials.
All bedrooms are of similar size and can easily accommodate a group or roommates or large household. Closets in each of the three bedrooms provide ample storage space for clothes and other personal items.
Building has been seismically retrofitted and features a nicely landscaped courtyard and on-site laundry machines and bike parking. Sproul Hall and South Campus are just a short 7-10 min walk with Telegraph Avenue just 2 blocks away!
Building / Apartment Features:
– On-site laundry (coin + smart phone payment option)
– Locked USPS mailboxes
– Gated/covered garage with assigned parking (separate rental)
– Gated common entry door with telephone intercom access
– Communal courtyard garden
– Shared bike racks
– Corner unit
– Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops
– Fridge / freezer, electric range, sink disposal included
– Remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
– Double pane windows
– Private deck and garden area
** Pictures below from Apt #204 – unit has similar layout + amenities **
This property is professionally managed by NORTH BERKELEY PROPERTIES. All day-to-day services (billing, maintenance, leasing, etc.) is handled by the main office.