February 9, 2019
2609 Ellsworth Street – 3bd/1ba – $4,995 – Avail June 7th
2609 Ellsworth Street
– 3-Bedroom / 1-Bath, 860 sq feet
– $4,995 / month, $7,000 Security Deposit
– Available June 7th, 2019, Lease Ending May 24th, 2020
– Rent prorated for first and last month due to partial occupancy
– 1-Year Renewal Option Available at Lease End
– Utilities Included: Water, Garbage
– No Pets / No Smoking
Unit #103 – Available 6/7 – OCCUPIED UNIT (please view model unit #104)
Unit #104 –
Available 6/1 – APPLICATIONS PENDING (Model Unit for Building – Viewings Available via Key Checkout)
After viewing the model unit applicants may apply online and pre-qualified groups will have a chance to view available 3-bedroom floorplans via private showing.
Spacious 3-bedroom floorplans available at the Vanguard Apartment complex for Summer 2019 move-in. Apartment floorplans have previously been used by groups or households of up to 6x.
Most units feature hardwood floors in the main living area and double pane windows. Kitchen amenities included granite / quartz countertops with appliances included (fridge / freezer, electric range). Unit #103 features an upgraded kitchen stainless steel appliances and with a dishwasher plus microwave hood.
Bedrooms are spacious and can easily accommodate two occupants / used as doubles.
Building has been seismically retrofitted and features a nicely landscaped courtyard and on-site laundry machines and bike parking. Sproul Hall and South Campus are just a short 7-10 min walk with Telegraph Avenue just 2 blocks away!
Building / Apartment Features:
– On-site laundry (coin + smart phone payment option)
– Locked USPS mailboxes
– Gated/covered garage with assigned parking (separate rental)
– Gated common entry door with telephone intercom access
– Communal courtyard garden
– Shared bike racks
– Corner unit
– Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops
– Fridge / freezer, electric range, sink disposal included
– Remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
– Double pane windows
– Private balconies
** Sample picture / floorplan of 3-bedroom units **
This property is professionally managed by NORTH BERKELEY PROPERTIES. All day-to-day services (billing, maintenance, leasing, etc.) is handled by the main office.