January 1, 2020
How to View our Available Units & Apply for a Unit
- Vacant, Model, or Under Renovation units are available for viewing via key checkout. You will need to pick up a key from our office located at 2115 Shattuck Avenue in Downtown Berkeley. Our office hours are weekdays from 10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm – the last key checkout time is @ 4pm and keys must be returned within a 2-hour checkout window or before the office closes whichever occurs first.
- The office does not currently schedule private viewings after hours or on weekends.
- Currently Occupied are occupied and can only be shown via a scheduled showing coordinated by our office. The office generally schedules a public open house open to all on a specified date/time. If no showing time is posted please check back later. We do not schedule multiple private tours of an occupied apartment to avoid disturbing current residents.
- We do not schedule private or additional showings if an open house is scheduled. If you miss a showing or are unable to attend please check back later to see if the another open house is scheduled. Listings will be taken down / updated if applications are pending or the unit is considered rented.
- If a group of applicants is offered a unit after an open house, it is based upon the understanding that the group has seen the unit and is ready to move forward and commit to signing a lease. Our leasing department cannot “hold” an apartment to schedule additional showings for the group once an offer has been made.
- Applications Pending means the apartment listing has been applied for and an offer has been made but the leasing process is still in progress. Other applicants that have viewed the unit can apply as backup applicants and their application fee will remain refundable.
- We do not accept applications from groups that have not seen the unit.
- Vacant units can still be shown via key checkout but occupied units will no longer be shown out unless the offered group backs out.
Please consult our resources page before applying for a listing / unit:
Remember, if you are applying as a group every occupant must submit their own application. For example, the office should receive (4) separate applications if you are applying as a group of (4) roommates. The office cannot process a group’s applications until every member submits an online application.
To apply for a listing please go to our online application portal. Please note that you must see the unit prior to submitting an application. DO NOT submit applications if you have not seen an apartment.